On 8/17/2018 9:15 PM, Kelly Rusk wrote:
Hello all,

I am running Solr 6.6.2 in a Master/Slave setup. I need the managedschema file
on the Master to replicate to the Slave servers. Does it:

- Get replicated automatically with the other files

OR
- Do I need to include this file to be replicated, and if so, how do I do this
as managedschema doesn’t have a file extension to reference

If putting "managed-schema" (without the quotes) as a confFile to replicate doesn't copy it when the index changes and the schema changes, then I would call that a bug.

Looks like you asked this same question back in May and were told the same thing then, and given a possible workaround.

Thanks,
Shawn