Disregard that last part asking about the reporter. That’s the person who
reported the issue... it just sounded like a Solr logging feature. I will check
if a reload works.
________________________________
From: Kelly Rusk <kelly.r...@rackspace.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2018 11:09:24 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Solr 6.6.2 ManagedSchema Replication

Thanks Shawn,

I haven’t tried the reload. I just saw that the files appear to not be copied
over when I compare the managed-schema in the file system of Master and Slave.

What is the reporter? Where would I access that to check? I am running Solr on
Windows (platform governance requirement).

Thanks again for all your help and direction.

Regards,

Kelly