> Having 100+ cores on a Solr node and a transient cache size of 1

The original post clarified the current state. "we have about 75 cores with
"transientCacheSize" set to 32". If transientCacheSize is increased to match
current cores, we'll differ the issue. It's going to hit 100's cores per
solr instance shortly.

Majority of the cores do not get ingest request so it would be waste to
spend memory resources and that is why all solr.xml for cores is:

transient=true
loadOnStartup=false

JVM heap is 30GB on 64bit inside solr docker running in kubernetes on aws.

Any other things that can be done to avoid the core corruption or pointers
what could be causing the index segment loss ?