On 8/29/2018 1:27 AM, Salvo Bonanno wrote:
[error]
corename:
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
Could not load conf for core corename: Can't load schema
/opt/solr/server/solr/corename/conf/managed-schema:  Plugin init
failure for [schema.xml] fieldType "long": Error loading class
'solr.IntPointField'

As Erick mentioned, this could be caused by running a version of Solr that doesn't have Point field classes.  I probably wouldn't try to use Points unless I were on the latest 6.x release (6.6.5 right now) or a 7.x release.  If the version isn't the problem, read on.

What might be happening here is that the Solr jars (the ones that are part of Solr itself, like solr-core-7.4.0.jar) are on your classpath more than once.  They could even be the exact same version as the Solr version you're running, but if they are on the classpath more than once, it's very confusing to Java, and interferes with attempts to load classes.

Thanks,
Shawn