On 8/30/2018 3:14 AM, Salvo Bonanno wrote:
The solr version in both enviroment is 7.4.0

Looks that there was a problem using the intPointField type for a key
field in my schema, I've changed the type to string and now everything
works.

Seeing that problem in 7.4.0 definitely sounds like you've got a problem with extra copies of jars on your classpath.  The problems get even worse if the extra copies are a different version.  If extra jars are present, you might run into additional problems.

If using a string type (which is usually solr.StrField) works for you, then great, you might be done configuring that field.

Thanks,
Shawn