Hi,

Thanks Jan & Joel.

Though I will evaluate the performance over my data, but based on your
experience, which one of the two is better in performance ?. Please suggest

Yeah, I know export does not get the data from all shards, but we can write
code to aggregate the data from all shards. But only if export is better
over stream.

Thanks
Kamal Kishore