Hi,

Thanks again Joel for your reply. I have noted your suggestions.

I observed one more thing while using solrj to fetch the data using /stream
with export and direct /export. The solr QTime is almost same, however
elapsed time(total time) to fetch response in streaming with export is
better than direct /export (Streaming export taking 30% less than /export).

Is this also expected ?

Regards
Kamal Kishore