IIRC, somewhere btwn 1.14 and now (1.19.1), we changed the default behavior
for the AutoDetectParser from skip attachments to include attachments.

So, two options: 1) upgrade to 1.19.1 and use the AutoDetectParser or 2)
pass an AutoDetectParser via the ParseContext to be used for attachments.

If you’re wondering why you might upgrade to 1.19.1, look no further than:
https://tika.apache.org/security.html