De : Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : jeudi 7 février 2019 19:37
À : solr-user <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Objet : Re: Ignore accent in a request

exactly _how_ is it "not working"?

Try building your parameters _up_ rather than starting with a lot, e.g.
select?defType=dismax&q=je suis avarié&qf=title ^^ assumes you expect a match
on title. Then:
select?defType=dismax&q=je suis avarié&qf=title subject

etc.

Because mm=757 looks really wrong. From the docs:
Defines the minimum number of clauses that must match, regardless of how many
clauses there are in total.

edismax is used much more than dismax as it's more flexible, but that's not
germane here.

finally, try adding &debug=query to the url to see exactly how the query is
parsed.

Best,
Erick