Erick,I tried complexqueryparser, still no result.Escape white space, do you
mean to say using "\" ?Thanks,Ahemad

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 1:22, Erick Erickson<erickerick...@gmail.com> wrote:
 Try complexphrasequeryparser. If (and only if) you always want to search
from the beginning of the content, you might be able to use string rather
than text-based Fields but make sure to escape whitespace...

Best,
Erick