Hi Toke,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I'm glad to hear that this is a common
problem. In regards to stop words, I've been thinking about trying that
out. In our business case, most of these terms are keywords related to
stock photography, therefore it's natural for 'photography' or 'background'
to appear commonly in a document's keyword list. it seems unlikely we can
use the common grams solution with our business case.

Regards,

Ash

--
*P.S. We've launched a new blog to share the latest ideas and case studies
from our team. Check it out here: product.canva.com