Thanks Jorn for your reply.

I say that the nodes are limited to 4 because when I launch Solr in cloud
mode, the first prompt that I get is to choose number of nodes [1-4]. When
I tried to enter 7, it says that they are more than 4 and choose a smaller
number.

*Thanks and Regards,*
Salmaan Rashid Syed
+91 8978353445 | www.panna.ai |
5550 Granite Pkwy, Suite #225, Plano TX-75024.
Cyber Gateways, Hi-tech City, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.