From: Erick Erickson [mailto:erickerick...@gmail.com]
Sent: 22 May 2019 15:50
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: CloudSolrClient (any version). Find the node your query has
connected to.

WARNING - External email from lucene.apache.org

Why do you want to know? You’ve asked how do to X without telling us what
problem Y you’re trying to solve (the XY problem) and frequently that leads to
a lot of wasted time…..

Under the covers CloudSolrClient uses a pretty simple round-robin load balancer
to pick a Solr node to send the query to so “it depends”…..