Hi,
     We have an application with more 2.5 million docs currently. It is hosted
on a single box with 8 GIG memory. The number of warmers configured are 4 and
Cold-searcher is allowed too. The application is based on data entry and commit
to data happens as often as a data is entered. We optimize every night. When
lots of users seem to be accessing the application in parallel, we are seeing
the application running out of warmers and throwing an exception.
Is there any suggestion on how we can handle it.

Number of concurrent users currently are about 8 and will be growing to 40 soon
and more a little later than that. I remember discussion where people have
advised against using more warmers and said 2-4 should be more than enough for
applications of the size of mine. I am not sure what has to be done. Please
advice.

Regards
Sundar

Searching for weekend getaways? Try Live.com
http://www.live.com/?scope=video&form=MICOAL