Thank you guys for quick response.

I was able to query solr by sending 1500 products using solrJ with http
post method.

But I had to change maxBooleanClauses to 4096 from default 1024.

But I wanted to check with you guys that, will there be any performance
issues by changing maxBooleanClauses to 4096.
 Please help me here.

Thanks,
Venkat.