On 19 Jul 2019, at 12:02 pm, Chee Yee Lim <cheeyee....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not sure if this is the recommended way, but I managed to use plugin JARs
> with Solr Cloud.
>
> Either include the absolute path to JAR in solrconfig.xml, or put the JAR
> in a "lib" folder relative to your instanceDir. See the following text from
> solrconfig.xml.

As I already noted in my original message of 16 July:

> I've been able to get this to work the "simple" way,
> by putting the JAR in the file system, and specifying
> basic
>
>  <lib dir="..." regex="..." />
>  <queryParser name="..." class="..." />
>
> values in solrconfig.xml. No problem doing it this way.

... and that this is precisely what I do _not_ want to do,
unless I have to.

I want to use a JAR file uploaded to the collection's znode,
as the user guide strongly suggests is possible.
(And also again, no, I don't want to configure/use the Blob Store.)