Hi,

Regarding the issue, I have tried to put the following in zoo.cfg under
ZooKeeper:
4lw.commands.whitelist=mntr,conf,ruok

But it is still showing this error.
*"Errors: - membership: Check 4lq.commands.whitelist setting in zookeeper
configuration file."*

As I am using SolrCloud, the collection config can still be loaded to
ZooKeeper as per normal. But if I tried to create a collection, I will get
the following error:

{
  "responseHeader":{
    "status":400,
    "QTime":686},
  "failure":{

"192.168.1.2:8983_solr":"org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException:IOException
occurred when talking to server at:http://192.168.1.2:8983/solr";,

"192.168.1.2:8984_solr":"org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException:IOException
occurred when talking to server at:http://192.168.1.2:8984/solr"},
  "Operation create caused
exception:":"org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
Underlying core creation failed while creating collection: collection1",
  "exception":{f
    "msg":"Underlying core creation failed while creating collection:
collection1",
    "rspCode":400},
  "error":{
    "metadata":[
      "error-class","org.apache.solr.common.SolrException",
      "root-error-class","org.apache.solr.common.SolrException"],
    "msg":"Underlying core creation failed while creating collection:
collection1",
    "code":400}}

Is there anything which I may have missed out?

Regards,
Edwin