Hi Erick,

I have configured the SolrCloud collection-wise only and there is no other
way. The way you have defined 3 zkHosts (comma separated values for zkHost
property), I tried that one before as it was more intuitive. But it did not
work for me. I had to use 3 different replica elements each for one of the
3 SolrCloud clusters. source and target properties mention the same
collection name in my case. Instead of hardcoding it, I am using the
collection.configName variable which gets replaced by the collection name
to which this solrconfig.xml belongs to.

If follow your configuration (which does not work in my case and I have
tested it), my question was how to NOT send CDCR updates to targetZkHost2
and targetZkHost3 but not targetZkHost1?