Yes. Something similar to :
<dataConfig>
        <dataSource ***/>
                <document>
                <entity name="sample1"  transformer="TemplateTransformer"
pk="userID"
query="select * from USER, CUSTOMER where USER.userID = CUSTOMER.userID">
                        <field column="rowtype" template="sample1" />
                        <field column="userID" name="userID" />
                        <entity name="sample11"
transformer="TemplateTransformer" pk="userID"
query="select * from CUSTOMER">
                                <field column="rowtype" template="sample11" />
                                <field column="custName" name="custName" />
                        </entity>
                </entity>

                <entity name="sample2"  transformer="TemplateTransformer"
pk="userID"
query="select * from USER , MANAGER  where USER.desig = MANAGER.desig">
                        <field column="rowtype" template="sample2" />
                        <field column="userID" name="userID" />
                        <entity name="sample22"
transformer="TemplateTransformer" pk="userID"
query="select * from MANAGER">
                                <field column="rowtype" template="sample22" />
                                <field column="custName" name="custName" />
                        </entity>
                </entity>
        </document>
</dataConfig>

But even if I use only one entity it is not giving all the output.
Is there any extra configuration needed or some suggestions.
thanks