Yes that was the problem..
thanks Nobble.
All this time i have been trying various possibilities with
<uniqueKey required="false">
Earlier when i removed it there was some sort of error and then i kept it as
required=false.

Now I removed it and again tried the same. It is now working fine.
So this issue is now solved.

Thanks again Nobble.

Thanks
con