Hello,

maybe somebody can help me out. We have a lot of datasets that are always
built according to the same scheme:

Expression - Expression

as an example:

"CCF *HD - 2nd* BL 2019-2020 1st matchday VfL Osnabrück vs. 1st FC
Heidenheim 1846 | 1st HZ without WZ"

or

"Scouting Feed *mp4 - 2.* BL 2019-2020 1st matchday SV Wehen Wiesbaden vs.
Karlsruher SC"

Now Solr behaves in such a way that on the one hand the hyphens which have a
blank before and after are not indexed and also the search as soon as blank
- blank is searched does not return any results.
With the WordDelimiter I have already covered the cases like 2019-2020. But
for blank - blank i'm running out of ideas. Normally it should tokenize the
word before the hyphen the blanks with hyphen and the word after hyphen as
one token.

Best

Francois

--