Hi Shawn,
Still hoping for some feedback here.  Should I not be replying to this
thread and instead create a new one?  As I do not see an improvement when
using java11 I am now going to rebuild again with java8 and solr 8.1.1.
Please respond and let me know if I am going in the right direction, or
should be attacking this in a different way.
Thank you,
Russ

*Manzama*a MODERN GOVERNANCE company

Russell Bahr
Lead Infrastructure Engineer

USA & CAN Office: +1 (541) 306 3271
USA & CAN Support: +1 (541) 706 9393
UK Office & Support: +44 (0)203 282 1633
AUS Office & Support: +61 (0) 2 8417 2339

543 NW York Drive, Suite 100, Bend, OR 97703

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/manzama> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/ManzamaInc> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/manzamainc> | YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBo3QoqewyNoo7HiT_BFuRw>