: I am not getting any search result for ccc. I have created indexes with
: string value.
:
: Do i need to change anything in schema .xml ?
:
:  String tag from Schema.xml :
:  <fieldType name="string" class="solr.StrField" sortMissingLast="true"
: omitNorms="true">
:        <analyzer type="query">

StrField doesn't use an <analyzer> ... if you look at the values you've
indexed with the LukeRequestHandler you'll see that the literal values are
in your index ... you'll want to change that to "solr.TextField"

Most likely, you'll want to add an <analyzer type="index"> as well,
otherwise the same analyser will be used at index and at query time (so
you'll get synonym and worddelim expansion in both cases, and things won't
match the way you expect.

-Hoss