Hi Shawn,

Thank you. I switched the fieldType=string and it worked. I might have to
check on the use-case to see if "string" will work for us.

I have noted the "lowercase" field type which I believe is similar to the
one in schema ver 1.6.

              <fieldType name="lowercase" class="solr.TextField"
                        positionIncrementGap="100">
                        <analyzer>
                                <tokenizer
class="solr.KeywordTokenizerFactory" />
                                <filter class="solr.LowerCaseFilterFactory"
/>
                        </analyzer>
                </fieldType>

Thanks,