Hi,

I've got a SolrCloud instance with two collections running (Solr 7.7.2) on
Debian Stretch VMs.

Every morning round about 03:30 the collection gets reset by $something and
I have no clue what causes this and how to prevent it as there are
even no log entries in SolrCloud (even with increased log level)

It seems like it's some internal trigger. For the sake of testings I've
completely recreated[1]the collections yesterday from scratch but they've
been reset again.

Maybe anybody else experienced something similar and can give a hint how to
track down the source of the collection resets

Thanks,
Werner

[1]
curl
"http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/collections?action=DELETE&name=$SOLR_COLLECTION";
/bin/su - solr -c "/opt/solr/bin/solr create -c $SOLR_COLLECTION -s 1 -rf 2"
/bin/bash /opt/solr/server/scripts/cloud-scripts/zkcli.sh -zkhost
localhost:2181 -cmd putfile /configs/$SOLR_COLLECTION/schema.xml
/root/$SOLR_COLLECTION/conf/schema.xml
/bin/bash /opt/solr/server/scripts/cloud-scripts/zkcli.sh -zkhost
localhost:2181 -cmd putfile /configs/$SOLR_COLLECTION/solrconfig.xml
/root/$SOLR_COLLECTION/conf/solrconfig.xml
/usr/bin/curl
"http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/collections?action=MODIFYCOLLECTION&collection=$SOLR_COLLECTION&maxShardsPerNode=1";

/usr/share/zookeeper/bin/zkCli.sh
rmr /configs/$SOLR_COLLECTION/managed-schema