There’s nothing in Solr that will wipe collections by itself outside of Time
Routed Aliases, and there’s no indication that you’re using them. Even if you
were, those should only delete collections past their expiration date, they’re
pretty well tested to behave correctly.

This really looks like some external cron job, especially because there’s
nothing in Solr that would be sending curl commands like this.

Best,
Erick