Could you please provide the exact command-line? It would also help if you
could provide an autoscaling snapshot of the cluster (bin/solr autoscaling
-save <snapshotDir>) or at least the autoscaling diagnostic info.

(Please note that the mailing list removes all attachments, so just provide a
link to the snapshot).