Thank you for creating the JIRA! Will follow

On 12/19/19, 11:09 AM, "Andrzej Białecki" <a...@getopt.org> wrote:

    Hi,

    Thanks for the data. I see the problem now - it’s a bug in the simulator. I
filed a Jira issue to track and fix it: SOLR-14122.

    > On 16 Dec 2019, at 19:13, Cao, Li <li_...@comcast.com> wrote:
    >
    >> I am using solr 8.3.0 in cloud mode. I have collection level autoscaling
policy and the collection name is “entity”. But when I run autoscaling
simulation all the steps failed with this message:

    >>       "error":{
    >>         "exception":"java.io.IOException:
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Could not find collection :
entity/shards",