Hello,

We are using solr version 8.2.0 in our production server.

We are upgrading solr version from solr 8.2.0 version to solr 8.3.1
version but we have faced out of memory error while importing data and
then we have extended memory in our server and then again start
importing process but it has work too slowy for 8GB data ( it has
taken more than 2 days for importing data from solr 8.2.0 version to
solr 8.3.1 version).

Could you please help me how we can do it fast for importing 8GB data
from old solr version to new solr version?

We are using below command for importing data from one solr version to
another solr version
$ curl
'http://IP-ADDRESS:8983/solr/items/dataimport?command=full-import&clean=true&commit=false&wt=json&indent=true&verbose=false&optimize=false&debug=false'

Thanks in advance!