Oh, great! Thank you, this is helpful!

On 1/24/20, 6:43 PM, "Walter Underwood" <wun...@wunderwood.org> wrote:

    Click-based weights are vulnerable to spamming. Some of us fondly remember
when
    Google was showing Microsoft as the first hit for “evil empire” thanks to a
click attack.

    For our ecommerce search, we use the actual titles of books weighted by
order volume.
    Decorated titles are reduced to a base title, so “Managerial Accounting:
Student Value Edition”
    becomes just “Managerial Accounting”. Showing all the variations is the job
of the
    real results page.

    wunder
    Walter Underwood
    wun...@wunderwood.org

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__observer.wunderwood.org_&d=DwIFaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=_8ViuZIeSRdQjONA8yHWPZIBlhj291HU3JpNIx5a55M&m=3oEhRJWEHDoz3HXt87Y_FXxPTUZg1zSA5r4P6urviug&s=87IOY_vKNONtR2r2IkW-NnZ4Rn3wI-OIO6RSdqdOMfU&e=
   (my blog)

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lucene.apache.org_solr_guide_8-5F1_suggester.html&d=DwIBaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=_8ViuZIeSRdQjONA8yHWPZIBlhj291HU3JpNIx5a55M&m=L8V-izaMW_v4j-1zvfiXSqm6aAoaRtk-VJXA6okBs_U&s=vnE9KGyF3jky9fSi22XUJEEbKLM1CA7mWAKrl2qhKC0&e=