Hello,

        Looking to see how others accomplished this goal. We have a 3 Tier
architecture, Solr is down deep in T3 far from the end user. How do you make
Auto-Suggest calls from the Internet Browser through the Tiers down to Solr in
T3? We essentially created steps down each tier, but I'm looking to know what
other approaches people have created. Did you put your solr in T1, I assume
not, that would put it at risk. Thanks!

Brett Moyer
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
then delete it.

TIAA