Correcting some typos ...

Thanks, Eric.

1) We are using dynamic string field for faceting where indexing =false and
stored=false . By default docValues are enabled for primitive fields (solr
6.6.), so not explicitly defined in schema. Do you think its wrong
assumption? Also I do not see this field listed in feild cache, but don't
see any dynamic fields listed.
2) Autowarm count is at 32 for both and autowarm time is 25 for
query-result cache and  1724 for filter cache
3)Can you elaborate what you mean here. We have hard-commit every 5 mins
with opensearcher=false and soft-commit every 2 secs.