On Sat, 11 Apr 2020, Eran Buchnick wrote:

: Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 23:34:37 +0300
: From: Eran Buchnick <buchni...@gmail.com>
: To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
: Subject: Re: Required operator (+) is being ignored when using default
:     conjunction operator AND
:
: Hoss, thanks a lot for the informative response. I understood my
: misunderstanding with infix and prefix operators. Need to rethink about the
: term occurrence support in my search service.

Sure,

And i appreciate you asking up about this -- it spurred me to file this...