Folks:

The replication handler works wonderfully! Thanks all! Now can someone point me at a wiki so I can submit a jira issue lobbying for the inclusion of this replication functionality in a 1.3 patch?

Thanks,
- Bill

From: "Noble Paul ??????? ??????" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:34 PM
To: <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Advice needed on master-slave configuration

It was committed on 10/21

take the latest 10/23 build
http://people.apache.org/builds/lucene/solr/nightly/solr-2008-10-23.zip

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 2:27 AM, William Pierce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I tried the nightly build from 10/18 -- I did the following:

a) I downloaded the nightly build of 10/18 (the zip file).

b) I unpacked it and copied the war file to my tomcat lib folder.

c) I made the relevant changes in the config files per the instructions
shown in the wiki.

When tomcat starts, I see the error message in tomcat logs...

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: solr.ReplicationHandler
       at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1358)
       at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1204)
       at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.findClass(SolrResourceLoader.java:258)
       ... 36 more

Where do I get the nightly bits that will enable me to try this replication
handler?

Thanks,
- Bill