From: Ryan McKinley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 2:14 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: customizing results in StandardQueryHandler

I'm still not following...

Does the logic depend on the result?  That is, are you asking for doc
A to have f1,f2 and doc B to have f1,f4?  If that is your question,
then no -- as is, the ResponseWriter will write the same fields for
every document.

When you say "(f2, f3, and some new data)" -- where does the "new
data" come from?  Are you trying to augment the results of a document
with something else?  If so, take a look at the local solr patch in:
that adds a distance calculation to each matched document.