Hi Shawn,

In fact, I was using logs from a core at WARN log level so with only slow
queries (>500ms).

I just checked in a core at INFO log level with all queries (we set the log
level top INFO for one core after the previous crash) and there is no more
queries with these two facets when the problem starts. There are nearly 150
queries per minute faceting with the 750K unique terms fields during the 3
hours before the problem occurs and no increase during the few minutes
before and when the problem starts.

I can't see anything specific in logs at the time the problem start.

Regards

Dominique