Hi,

We had the problem again a few days ago.

I have noticed that each time the problem occurs the old generation of the
heap suddenly grows. Its size is generally between 0,5 et 1,5Gb on 3Gg
limit. In 4 minutes the old generation grows to 3Gb and never goes down as
consecutive GC reclaims 0 bytes.

I have a heap dump for a previous problem. Near 1.7 Gb is of memory is an
array of 6 BoostQuery objects including themself a huge array of
PhraseQuery$PhraseWeigth

I also noticed that a few queries (nearly 10 per minute) use the parameter "
debug=track&debug=timing". I have asked the customer not enable debug in
production. Can query debug cause so high memory usage ?

Regards.

Dominique