I wrote some Python to get the Zookeeper address from CLUSTERSTATUS, then
use the Kazoo library to upload a configset. Then it goes back to the cluster
and
runs an async command to RELOAD.

I really should open source that thing (in my copious free time).

wunder
Walter Underwood
wun...@wunderwood.org