Hi Shawn,

I understand that we do not need to modify the core.properties and use the
APIs to create core and collection and that is what I am doing now.
This question of naming the core as per the choice comes from our older
setup where we have 12 shards, a collection and core both named the same
and the core were discovered by core.properties with entries as mentioned
in my previous mail.

Thanks for the responses. I will continue with the new collection and core
created by the APIs and test our indexing and queries.

Best,
Modassar