Hi

I have added the following boosting requirements to the search query of a page. Feedback from monitoring team is that the overall response of the page has increased since then. I am trying to find out if the added boosting parameters (below) could have contributed to the increased.

The boosting is working as per requirements.

May I know if the implemented boosting parameters can be enhanced or optimized further?
Hopefully to improve on the response time of the query and the page.

Requirements:
1. If P_SupplierResponseRate is:
   a. 3, boost by 0.4
   b. 2, boost by 0.2

2. If P_SupplierResponseTime is:
   a. 4, boost by 0.4
   b. 3, boost by 0.2

3. If P_MWSScore is:
   a. between 80-100, boost by 1.6
   b. between 60-79, boost by 0.8

4. If P_SupplierRanking is:
   a. 3, boost by 0.3
   b. 4, boost by 0.6
   c. 5, boost by 0.9
   b. 6, boost by 1.2

Boosting parameters implemented:
bf=map(P_SupplierResponseRate,3,3,0.4,0)
bf=map(P_SupplierResponseRate,2,2,0.2,0)

bf=map(P_SupplierResponseTime,4,4,0.4,0)
bf=map(P_SupplierResponseTime,3,3,0.2,0)

bf=map(P_MWSScore,80,100,1.6,0)
bf=map(P_MWSScore,60,79,0.8,0)

bf=if(termfreq(P_SupplierRanking,3),0.3,if(termfreq(P_SupplierRanking,4),0.6,if(termfreq(P_SupplierRanking,5),0.9,if(termfreq(P_SupplierRanking,6),1.2,0))))

I am using Solr 7.7.2

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete this e-mail (including any attachments) from your computer, and you must not use, disclose to anyone else or copy this e-mail (including any attachments), whether in whole or in part.
This e-mail and any reply to it may be monitored for security, legal,
regulatory compliance and/or other appropriate reasons.