Hi Derek,

Ah, then my reply was completely off :)

I don’t really see a better way. Maybe other than changing termfreq to field,
if the numeric field has docValues? That may be faster, but I don’t know for
sure.

Best regards,
Radu
--
Sematext Cloud - Full Stack Observability - https://sematext.com
Solr and Elasticsearch Consulting, Training and Production Support