XML is just an intermediete data format Solr internally has no XML
data. When the data comes out XML is just another representation of
the same data.

Whether you put in data using XML or DB (SQL) it all goes into the
same index . Query must be done on that index using the syntax
http://localhost:8983/solr/select/?q=<your-query-goes-here>

--
--Noble Paul
  • Newbie Question - gett... Kevin Penny
    • Re: Newbie Questi... Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्
      • RE: Newbie Qu... Kevin Penny
        • Re: Newbi... Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्
          • RE: N... Kevin Penny
            • ... Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्
              • ... Kevin Penny
                • ... Shalin Shekhar Mangar