: You need to modify the schema which came with Solr to suit your data. There

If i'm understanding this thread correctly, DIH ran "successfully", docs
were created, some fields were stored and indexed (because they did exist
in the schema) but other fields the user was attempting to create didn't
exist...

: > So there is data there, however I have not defined any 'Fields' in my
: > data-config and am hoping my column names are the 'fields', yet I'm not
: > seeing any of them being returned in the 'doc' node below

...presumably the example schema.xml was being used, where there is no
<dynamicField name="*" ... /> ... so shouldn't the unrecognized field
names have generated an error during indexing?

Is here a bug in DIH that caused these unrecognized fields to be ignored,
or is it possible the errors were logged (by DUH2 maybe? ... it's been a
while since i looked at the update code) but DIH didn't notice them and
reported success anyway?

I smell a bug somewhere, i just don't know enough about the code to know
where hte smell is coming from.

-Hoss

  • Newbie Question - gett... Kevin Penny
    • Re: Newbie Questi... Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्
      • RE: Newbie Qu... Kevin Penny
        • Re: Newbi... Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्
          • RE: N... Kevin Penny
            • ... Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्
              • ... Kevin Penny
                • ... Shalin Shekhar Mangar