From: sunnyfr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 9:13 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: solr 1.3 Modification field in schema.xml

Hi everybody,

I don't get really when do I have to re index datas or not.
I did a full import but I realised I stored too many fields which I
don't
need.

So I have to change some fields inedexed which are stored to not stored.
And I don't know if I have to re index my datas or not and in which case
really do I have to re index datas.

Another question, I would like to know which field must be stored, I
thought
it was field which use function for boosting, but I just tried to boost
one
field indexed but not stored and it worked.

Thanks a lot for putting some light on my questions,