From: Aleksander M. Stensby [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: woensdag 26 november 2008 14:37
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Keyword extraction

Hi there!
Well, first of all i think you have an error in your query, if I'm not mistaken.
You say http://localhost:8080/solr/select/?q=id=18477975...
but since you are referring to the field called "id", you must say:
http://localhost:8080/solr/select/?q=id:18477975...
(use colon instead of the equals sign).
I think that will do the trick.
If not, try adding the &debugQuery=on at the end of your request url, to see
debug output on how the query is parsed and if/how any documents are matched
against your query.
Hope this helps.

Cheers,
  Aleksander