Hi, I have the same reflexion actually.
If you add an another field for exact search, and the end cannot type a
search like :
"convertible" +house
Because in this sample, for 'convertible' the user want an exact search but
not for 'house'.

And I don't want to develop an new parser for query.

I think, the solution is to add something in the stemmer analyser to store
exact word too, and a parser that don't stem expression in quote.

Is it a possible way ?