Right now, you'd have to write an implementation of a SolrSpellChecker. Seems like a reasonable thing to have, though. We could have a "Chained" Spell Checker that combined the others, I think.

Another option that might work, would be to define two separate Search components, 1 for the file and 1 for the index, and then put them into the request handler, such that it might be possible to get both outputs. I haven't tried this, but think it should work since the component just adds to the output, and doesn't overwrite it.

HTH,
Grant