Hi Erik,

This is indeed what I was talking about... It could even be handled
via some type of transient file storage system.  this might even be
better to avoid the risks associated with uploading a huge file across
a network and might (have no idea) be easier to implement.

So I could send the file, and receive back a token which I would then
throw into one of my fields as a reference.  Then using it to map tika
fields as well. like:

<str name="file_mod_date">${FILETOKEN}.last_modified</str>

<str name="file_body">${FILETOKEN}.content</str>

Best,
Jacob

--

+1 510 277-0891 (o)