Hello,

I have another question concerning the spell checking mechanism.
Setting onlyMorePopular=true and using the parameters

spellcheck=true&spellcheck.q=gran&q=gran&spellcheck.onlyMorePopular=true

I get the result

<lst name="spellcheck">
 <lst name="suggestions">
  <lst name="gran">
   <int name="numFound">1</int>
   <int name="startOffset">0</int>
   <int name="endOffset">4</int>
   <int name="origFreq">13</int>
   <lst name="suggestion">
    <int name="frequency">32</int>
    <str name="word">grand</str>
   </lst>
  </lst>
  <bool name="correctlySpelled">true</bool>
 </lst>
</lst>

which is okay.
But when I turn off onlyMorePopular

spellcheck=true&spellcheck.q=gran&q=gran&spellcheck.onlyMorePopular=false

the output is

<lst name="spellcheck">
 <lst name="suggestions"/>
</lst>

I was expecting to get *more* results when I turn off onlyMorePopular and to get all of the results contained in the result without onlyMorePopular ("grand") plus some more. Instead I get no spell check results at all. Why is that?

Thanks,
Marcus