Shalin Shekhar Mangar wrote:
The end goal is to give spelling suggestions. Even if it gave less
frequently occurring spelling suggestions, what would you do with it?
To give you an example:
We have an index for computer games. One title is "gran turismo". The word "gran" is less frequent in the index than "grand". So if someone searches for "grand turismo" there will be no suggestion "gran".

And to come back to my last question: There seems to be no case in which "onlyMorePopular=false" makes sense (provided Grant's assumption is correct). Do you see one?

Thanks,
Marcus